Are you someone that is in the musical arts? You enjoy making music and blessing others with the power of music? Are you a composer or a performer that needs a new keyboard and/or synthesizer?
For the past 50 years, Korg has provided some of the best electronic music products out there, including keyboards and synthesizers. No matter what level of expertise you have, Korg has a variety of products that you can choose from.
What is the Korg Pa500?
If you’re looking for a great arrangement keyboard, look no further than the Korg Pa500. Whether you’re a rocker, a classical composer, or a stage entertainer, the Korg pa500 is a great option for you and your crew.
The interface is easy, but offers a variety of playing and recording options that you can only get on high-quality arranger keyboard. The Pa500 is definitely a great option for anyone from the beginner to the expert.
RX (Real eXperience) technology to deliver a sound unprecedented in an ordinary arranger keyboard. With exclusive Korg features such as the XDS Dual Sequencer, intuitive TouchView interface, quarter-tone on-the-fly and a four way joystick for realistic articulation, the only thing really missing is a big price tag.
What features does the Korg Pa500 have?
There are a variety of features that make the Korg Pa500 a great option for anyone who is looking to up the ante with their keyboard and synthesizer skills.
- RX (Real eXperience) technology that offers amazing sound. There are 80 voices of polyphony and 880 editable sounds (including 56 drum kits). Not only does it have presets, but you also have lots of space to insert your own user sounds and drum kits! Every instrument in the spectrum is included in the interface.
- Do you like to mess with the effects? With the same quality that Korg’s music workstations contain, there are 124 different effects that you can choose from. Reverbs, a three band EQ, awesome delays and modeling effects are all included in the awesome set of effects available on this keyboard.
- 320 different styles from a variety of world-renowned musical arrangers. And don’t think you’re stuck with one style either – bass and drum grooves, R&B rhythm sections, full orchestras and simple guitar pickings round out the variety of styles that you can find in the presets in this arranger.
- Writing music for guitar from keyboard is usually difficult, but the Korg Pa500 adapts to it. You can literally use those keys to make the same sounds as guitar chords, which allows you to best write for both guitar and keys.
- You can split up to four sounds with STS (Single Touch Settling). 256 performance settings are available for recall.
- XDS Dual Sequencer, for DJ-style cross fading sound and remix abilities.
- Korg’s SongBook feature, to help you make your life easier during live performances. Save those songs, search for them, and it’ll recall all your settings.
- Simple format with easy-to-use interface, available in both “easy” and “expert” modes.
So that’s everything that’s inside this little box. Absolutely amazing what you can do with just this small, compatible keyboard.
Connectors & Other Devices
Now that we know what’s inside, how about we check out the connectors and other similar devices.
- USB/MIDI connection
- SD and MMC card slots
- MIDI in and out
- 2 audio ins
- L and R audio outs
- Headphone Jack
- Damper pedal and Assignable pedal connections
- Full stereo sound system with 2 double cone speakers.
Is the Korg Pa500 a good fit for me?
If you are looking for an amazing arranger keyboard that has great sound for a low price, the “baby blue” Korg Pa500 is definitely a great keyboard for you to consider. Don’t believe me? Then check out these reviews from happy Korg Pa500 users!
“Music being one of my hobbies and not a profession, I was looking for a keyboard that had a bit of everything, an arranger, good sound, lots of versatility and well written manual. The Korg Pa 500 was for me an excellent choice.” – John C.
“Simply put – awesome sounds. I have used a Roland in this price range. Korg’s sounds are so realistic and come with a huge bank of samples. You can pretty much edit any parameter to create your own sounds as well. Ideal for the serious home musician.” – Jack K.
“There is something magic about the Pa500 compared to other brands – I sit down to play for 5 minutes an hour goes by. It could be the true to life accompaniment, but it’s hard to put my finger on what produces this magic. I just love playing it.” – Rob H.
Do you want that same magic out of your keyboard? Then maybe you should consider a Korg Pa500! Check one out today.